Customer Brand Manager
My client is a global market food leader within their categories operating across both branded and private label.
On their behalf I am recruiting for a Customer Brand Manager to manage a leading retailer brand portfolio.
This is a highly commercial role where this individual is responsible for managing and running the portfolio and working with external customers and internal stakeholders to drive forward the own label business.
With significant NPD launches coming up in 2017 they require an experienced individual to manage and develop a key category within their private label portfolio.
My client is looking for an individual with good commercial sense, strong interpersonal and communication skills and first class project management ability. To be successful in this role you will have experience in a retailer brand FMCG environment in a brand/product manager focused role.
- Help develop future vision and marketing objectives in retailer brand
- Full P&L responsibility for your portfolio
- Customer presentations
- Driving NPD projects
- Working cross functionally with sales, factory and category to ensure business alignment
- Contact for retailers relating to NPD projects
The successful candidate will have:
- FMCG experience (ideally within food)
- Experience of operating within a retailer brand environment
- Experience of NPD concept and positioning development, idea generation
- Be commercially focused and a proven project manager
If you think the above profile is you then please get in touch quoting 9/14530/7
A detailed job description will be provided upon application.
If you do not hear back within 7 days the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. We are a specialist in the consumer sector and as such most of our vacancies require candidates with experience in the consumer market. We will therefore retain your details and contact you if we can be of some assistance to you in your search.