National Accounts Manager
Job title: National Accounts Manager
Salary: to £48,000 + 30% bonus + car and comprehensive benefits
Sector: non-food consumer goods
Job type: permanent
Job reference: NH 18958
- TV advertised brands
- Committed and loyal customer base
- High performing, market leading supplier
A £multi-million turnover non-food consumer goods supplier. This company has strong brand identity, reinforced by powerful TV advertising campaigns. A high performing sales and marketing team maintains a must-stock position with most major retail groups and the company is recruiting this exciting Key Accounts Manager’s role to drive more growth into an established portfolio of customers.
The National Accounts Manager role:
You will inherit a portfolio of established accounts in multiple-retail and be tasked with:
- The implementation and development of annual business plans across the portfolio
- Delivering against forecasted sales, margin and distribution goals
- Conceiving and implement customer specific promotions as required
- Developing strong relationships with key buyers and buying teams
- Analysing trading data to ensure sales performance meets buyers’ expectations
- Negotiating trading agreements
The National Accounts Manager profile:
Suitable candidates for this role will have the following profile:
- Based in Surrey, Hampshire, Berkshire, Middlesex or West Sussex
- A proven track record of success as a Key Accounts Manager in a consumer goods environment
- Experience of supplying multiple retailers in grocery, DIY, garden centre, high street or convenience channels
- Analytical and data driven
- Intelligent, articulate and IT literate. Highly proficient in excel and PowerPoint
- Ambitious and keen to progress to a more senior management role
For more information please contact:
Name Nick Hester
Telephone 01275 813030
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 72 hours of receiving your application.
Due to the overwhelming Application response we receive through various sources should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.