Regional Account Manager - Drinks
As a leading distributor of branded wines and spirits, our client prides themselves on supplying the best in the business! Our client supplies to a significant number of major Retailers, Wholesalers, Ecommerce, On and Off Trade across the UK. This is a place you’ll be given the freedom to make your mark early in your career with internal promotion available. This is an exciting time for the business with various NPD plans in the pipeline. If you love the buzz of the Drinks Industry and the thrill of new business and developing business relationships this could be for you!
As the successful Regional Account Manager you will be responsible for growing the brand and driving sales by developing the brand within an assigned territory. The Regional Account Manager will manage all aspects of the customer relationship; working to maximise the potential through existing customers whilst increasing share within the Independent and National On Premise market place as well as securing new quality distribution partners & key multiple operators. You will be accountable for the delivery of our business priorities within your region. As an expert in the channel you will execute our brand & volume building initiatives whilst networking with key figures.
The successful Regional Account Manager will:
- Currently hold the title of Customer Development Executive, Regional Account Manager, Regional Account Executive, Business Development Manager, Business Development Executive, Sales Development Executive, Sales Representative etc.
- Have experience of the UK On Trade market place
- An ability to communicate effectively and build and maintain strong business relationships
- You’ve got a passion for achievement; integrity and drive with a strong desire to make things happen
- Be hard working, a self-starter with a team player mentality and able to hit the ground running
- Ideally be degree educated or equivalent
In return you will receive a salary of up to £35,000 + bonus + car allowance etc.
This is a field based role in the North West/Midlands region.
If you believe in your ability and wish to develop your career please contact Katie Gibbs on 01159 841 801 or send your CV to email@example.com.