Retail Implant Role
A $multi-billion FMCG organisation has an excellent opportunity that will be based on-site within either Asda House in Leeds or Morrison’s H/O in Bradford working together and interfacing with various departments within the retailer. The business has a healthy portfolio of well-known brands and delivers excellent own label products to customers across various channels.
Reporting in to the National Account Manager for the retailer, you will be expected to optimise daily execution of customer service and joint projects whilst seeking to deliver business results that meet the goals of both businesses, and enable a positive, trusting, strategic partnership. You will be responsible for promotional planning and assist the NAM in evaluating pre and post commercial activities, including management of events – seasonal, NPD launches and in-store demonstrations. You will also support the senior management team with development and implementation of the joint business plans which will help you understand and develop your account management skills
The successful candidate will have the following criteria:-
- Some experience of working in a high volume commercial or supply chain role within food retailing or a major FMCG operation
- Resilience to work effectively under pressure within a fast-paced environment
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work well in a team
- Highly numerate with the ability to analyse, interpret and understand data and communicate it
- Always professional with behaviours and integrity appropriate for inter-company relationships
- Must be able to work in Leeds or Bradford on a daily basis
- Degree educated
The role may suit candidates who have account management, field sales or supply chain experience working within an FMCG or retail business.
Due to high volume advert responses, if you do not receive acknowledgment or a reply to your application within 14 days – please feel free to follow up although it is likely that your application has been unsuccessful. If this is the case, please continue reviewing vacancies with Henson Recruitment moving forward.