Category Manager - Dairy
Role - Category Manager, Dairy
Location - West of London
Package - *OTE ~ £70,000*
Excellent remuneration and progression with a host of career opportunities
My Client is one of the largest FMCG Manufacturers in the UK and has a host of iconic, category leading brands (all number 1 or 2 in their category). This Category-centric business relies on their talented, inspirational and dedicated Category teams to keep them at the top of their game and ahead in the market.
This high-profile role will focus on winning in the market and will be instrumental in identifying category opportunities with major customers to address consumer needs and influence shopper behaviour. You must have Category experience, excellent analytics, a strong presence with a natural ability to engage and influence.
- Driving growth through customer relationship management and developing and implementing category and brand vision plans
- Working cross-functionally with marketing, insights, brand and commercial teams and collaborating with Category and Marketing Heads
- Manage and conduct range and category reviews with relevant retail partners
- Budget and ROI managing, tracking and administrating keeping on target
- On-going prompt, actionable analysis, interpretation and dissemination of external continuous market data sources
- Understanding of macro environment, shopper dynamics and retailer landscape and driving actions based on this through the Trade Marketing and Commercial functions
- Strategic project handling from concept through to completion
- Managing outstanding in-store execution
In return you will be remunerated competitively, mentored and developed by an experienced senior team who will help you achieve your career goals (such as to Category Controller), and work in a supportive, cross-functional and positive environment.