Sales Development Manager
Sales Development Manager
We have an exciting opportunity for an individual to join one of the UK’s premier brewing companies to promote their portfolio of products in the South Lakes area. This is a premium territory for the client and you will be looking after the prestige hotels and restaurants, and multiple pub groups in this beautiful, but busy area. If you are looking at building a career in the Licensed Free Trade sector this is the opportunity for you. The role would suit an individual who can demonstrate a real passion for selling our clients highly respected brands, both into an existing client base and identifying new business opportunities in the area.
We want a beer enthusiast who can thrive in this dynamic and competitive market. Some experience within the drinks industry as well as experience with selling products to similar on-trade customers would be an advantage, but you will be expected to take ownership and shape this role ensuring it continues to be one of the best performing areas within the UK.
The Job Role
- To be at the forefront of promoting the company’s portfolio
- Develop range in existing account base where opportunities have been highlighted by the sales team
- To identify growth opportunities and generation of new business through prospecting and presentation of plans.
- Develop opportunities and unlock potential trading partners in key areas
- Work closely with the Brands Marketing and Commercial Marketing teams based at Head Office
- To support the Regional Sales Team/Brands Team and participate where possible in planned local and national events, seeking brand partnership opportunities, tasting evenings and staff training etc.
The Ideal Candidate should demonstrate:
- Good Presentation and strong communication skills
- Strong commercial awareness
- Passion for our products and ability to enthuse others
- Excellent financial acumen and time management skills
- Self- motivation and self-discipline with strong selling skills demonstrating the ability to achieve sales targets.
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Passion for training and self-development
- Ability to represent themselves in a professional manner when conducting business on behalf of the company
Experience & Qualifications
- An ability to demonstrate that you can operate outside of your comfort zone and be committed to Company development
- Full driving licence
- Of Graduate calibre
Interested?: If you feel that you have the skills and enthusiasm required in this role, please send in your details and a consultant will be in touch within 3 working days if your experience is what we are looking for.