Junior National Account Manager
This is an exciting opportunity for a commercial candidate with “Top Four” retail experience to join a well-known branded food manufacturer. This is a great opportunity to gain accountability for a specific area of the retail account and will be customer facing. This role is seen as a development role so to step into National Account Management.
- Customer facing with a “Top Four” retailer
- Understand business planning process and Buy/Sell plan
- Frequent review of stores, range, pricing and promotions and internal communication
- Work with Category team to review Nielsen, Kantar and IGD data
- Must have “Top Four” retail experience within the food industry
- A current Junior NAM or Account Executive looking to move into a fast paced entrepreneurial environment
- Background in either branded or private label business will be considered
- Driver’s License
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com or contact John Hancock on 0131 226 5060.