About HMY Group (UK)
HMY Group (UK) is a leading group in the engineering, design and manufacture and fitting of retail interiors, with factories across the globe.
We work closely with some of the UK’s leading retailers to provide consultation, design and architectural services, including site and project management, as well as contracting and technology solutions. Our British manufacturing capabilities allow us to deliver innovative solutions that transform retail spaces and create unique shopping experiences.
We’re looking for an experienced and results-driven Sales Manager to join our team in Milton Keynes and help us to grow our portfolio, drive sales and further cement HMY’s reputation as a leading provider to the UK’s retail sector.
The successful candidate will be responsible for sales activities from generation of leads, through to targeted sales, through a distributor-style catalogue and price list. In addition, we expect the Sales Manager to look for opportunities to develop all leads into contractual, sustainable customers through the senior management team.
Main purpose and objectives:
- Make contact with new and existing customers
- Arrange appointments to visit customers on a regular basis, and in-line with expected targets
- Qualify leads
- Research potential targets, including market research and surveys
- Expand database to agreed targets
- Maintain status trackers of contacts/meetings, etc.
- Weekly report to Business Development Director
- Assist in long-term strategy planning, to include media positions, marketing content and frequency, execution, follow-up & reporting
- Evaluate events/exhibitions attendance and prepare business case study (including objective) to attend in order to achieve sales targets
- Establish strong professional industry presence
- Keep business in sync with market trends
- Meet all targets set by Business Development Director on a weekly/monthly/quarterly and annual basis
- Update CRM system with contact data and meeting notes.
This role will require you to travel from your normal place of work in order to carry out your duties. You will be expected to work from our offices for a minimum of 1 day per week to ensure effective communication and relationship building with the Business Development Director.
Successful candidates will be strong communicators, hardworking and industry-aware, as well as committed to promoting company excellence.
You will need to embrace our ethos of developing strong, long-lasting relationships and delivering best-in-class service levels to all customers. You will be a motivated, proactive and confident individual with lots of energy and drive. Through your skills and experience you will play an active role in the continued development and growth of our business. Communication is key and awareness of competitor activity will be crucial.
Apply for Sales Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly