BDE - Manchester
On Trade drinks specialist that currently supplies a vast range of accounts across the UK and international who are keen to appoint a BDE to their Manchester patch.
Our client is a well-established On Trade drinks specialist that currently supplies a vast range of accounts across the UK and international, they have a great brand portfolio including spirits, wines and beers with a great reputation within the On Trade Sector.
- Be a key part in the building, developing and maintenance of our clients Manchester based On trade customers
- Nurture and develop existing key accounts to develop brand awareness and increase rate of sale
- Conduct customer staff training and organise/ run tasting sessions
- Weekly reporting including results, key successes, competitor activity and journey planning
- Be a true brand ambassador
- Premium branded drinks experience (min 6 months within Drinks Industry)
- Independent & Multiple On-Trade sales experience, especially in winning new business
- Established relationships in the On-Trade
- Experience in delivering brand education & training to wholesaler, retailer and consumer
- IT literate i.e. Microsoft Office (PowerPoint and Excel), Lotus Notes, Skype, Drop box etc.
- An all-rounder who will be a self-starter with a high degree of self-motivation, ability to work autonomous and
- present/communicate the brand to a high standard
- Knowledge of Premium/ Super premium industry will be a massive advantage
- Knowledge and previous use of Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) would be advantageous
Business Development Executive; £28,000 - £32,000; Great Training and development; Progression