National Sales Team Manager - Weetabix
National Sales Manager Weetabix
Full Time, Permanent role
Working: 37.5 hours per week, Monday – Friday
Package: £35,000 - £40,000 per annum + up to 20% bonus opportunity + company car + pension scheme
Territory: National but ideally located with easy access to Winnersh Triangle and Kettering
You will be working for REL Field marketing to fulfil the role of National Sales Manager (NSM) on our Weetabix team
You will be responsible for:
- Managing, training, developing a team of Regional Sales Managers creating a culture of people development within the account.
- Lead the field Team, instilling a passion for performance and achievement and driving Return on Investment (ROI) and Perfect Store principles.
- Develop and contribute to the strategic direction of the Field Team – using insight from the field and collected data to drive best practice proposals and new initiatives and driving continuous improvement in operations.
- Embedding and championing our clients’ values and REL’s People Promise principles across the team.
You will have:
- Held a full UK (or European) driving licence for a minimum of 12 months
- Experience managing a field sales team and a strong personal background in sales
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills
- A passion for completing all tasks to the highest standard and be driven by results
- Very strong relationship building skills and pride yourself in your ability to deliver excellent customer service
In return we will offer you:
- Full training and ongoing support to enable you to fulfil your role to the best of your potential
- Great career opportunities
- A fun working environment where performance and success are really rewarded.
At REL, we want to be loved by our people and be the first choice for our customers. We are committed to giving talented and ambitious people the tools and skills to help them deliver outstanding results and thrive in a fast paced sales environment. This is why we’ve been able to provide over 100 promotions and developmental moves since May 2016!
We are proud to have been accredited a Great Place to Work for a phenomenal three consecutive years now, as well as winning an industry record 71 FMBE awards (including 3 consecutive wins of the prestigious Agency of the Year!). This speaks volumes about us and, most importantly, our employees. Overall, we aim to be the number one field marketing agency and are hunting for like-minded individuals to help us do so.
Are you our next investment? Apply now!