Recruiting for a Product Developer, working for a trendy high-street food business, perfect for someone who is truly passionate about all things food.
A fantastic company with innovation the forefront - this role in product development offers the real hands on / creative side of product development.
Looking to hire an experienced Product Developer with a burning passion for food and a natural curiosity and creative flair.
Our client is looking for an ambitious, driven and creative individual who is passionate about the food and drinks industry. The role would be based in their central London office.
As a Product Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Keeping up to date with the latest food and consumer trends.
- Developing new products and improving existing ones based on these trends.
- Preparing mock- ups of new products.
- Working closely with the Head of food and cross functional teams.
- Manage new products from concept through to launch.
- Developing quality improvement plans.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be degree educated (or equivalent).
- Experience within an NPD / culinary type role.
- Confident and ambitious with great attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Effectively manage time and use initiative.
This is an exciting and dynamic role where you can really showcase your passion for food and progress in a company that recognises and rewards your talents.
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.