National Account Executive - Grocery
National Account Executive: Grocery
An excellent opportunity for someone with FMCG sales experience to join a great business, reporting to the National Account Controller.
As National Account Executive in the Grocery team, you will support the delivery of business objectives through the analysis of customer data and competitor execution. You will also be responsible for building persuasive fact-based selling stories to drive sales and share.
- Direct accountability for one account whilst supporting on another Grocery customer.
- Identify quickly the strategic focus for your customer, and feed insights into the category and marketing teams
- Develop and maintain contacts to monitor, drive and unlock barriers that ensure optimal execution in-store.
- Develop and maintain customer sales trackers, ensuring regular and consistent reporting on promotional effectiveness and competitor performance
- Ensure a coherent business development strategy for your customer, working closely with the field sales team
- Support shopper and field sales in delivering, media and efficient ROI driving best-in-class execution.
- Ensure timely and accurate administration, reporting and maintenance of account files and data
- Degree Educated
- Previous FMCG Sales experience, ideally at NAE level with some previous P&L exposure
- Highly numerical and analytically minded
- Able to deal with ambiguity and complexity
- You should be curious, and have a willingness to learn
This is an excellent stepping stone into a NAM role for a high-potential individual that wants to develop a career in FMCG.