Revenue Planning Manager
Revenue Planning Manager - Commercial
Location - Berkshire
A new role has arisen for a Revenue Planning Manager, to join the Sales Revenue Planning team of a Global FMCG business operating within a growth category.
This is a strategic function which shapes financial, category, shopper and trade planning between sales and marketing functions across the UK customer base, and in this instance the Grocery channel.
Your key accountability's will be:
- Reporting to the Sales Revenue Planning Controller
- Act as the lead commercial expert in shaping, leading and implementing trade strategy, trade terms and promotions.
- Working closely with the Grocery National Accounts team
- Implementing Trade Investment Strategy & Budgets with a particular focus on Price and Promotions across all customers
- Maintaining and delivering the Trade Terms structure
- Coordinating the overall sales performance for UK customer base
- A high degree of cross-functional management between Marketing, Category Strategy, Supply and Finance to deliver category goals.
- FMCG Grocery experience
- A strong commercial background in National Accounts
- A highly analytical and financial brain, with strong commercial acumen.
- You should also be driven and ambitious and an appetite to influence strategy and growth.
- MS&P or Market Strategy & Planning or Revenue Growth experience, equally if you are coming directly from national accounts and looking to move into a Strategy role that will also be considered
This is a great opportunity to join a meritocratic business with excellent brands, and be part of some great NPD and Innovation within a category creating a lot of noise.