National Account Manager - Discounters
NAM - High Street Discounters
A global player with a fantastic portfolio of recognisable brands is now looking for an experienced NAM to be responsible for a portfolio of Discount customers.
This is a National Account Manager opportunity with real breadth and scope to it, working within a challenging but rewarding customer base. As NAM you will be required to take ownership of your designated accounts whilst balancing Customer, Category and Strategic business targets.
- Considering pricing, promotion, negotiations and account planning for your customer
- Developing Customer Relationships and bringing the customer strategy to the business
- Negotiating NPD listings & distribution extensions for existing products
- Correctly leveraging and using internal resources
- Degree educated (or equivalent)
- Proven UK Account Management experience in a retail FMCG brand environment
- Ideally Discounter / Wholesale / C&C account experience
- Ability to demonstrate NSV growth achievement
If you are an experienced NAE with some account management experience and are looking for a route into a great branded business or possibly already at NAM level and seeking a change, then this is the role for you.