2x Senior National Account Managers - Top 4 Grocery Accounts
2x Senior National Account Managers – Top 4 Grocery Accounts
Based: South East
Basic Salary Circa: Up to £60,000 + Bonus + Company Car + Private Healthcare + Pension
I am working with a global heavyweight blue chip FMCG business who are genuine industry leaders in their field. With genuine powerhouse household-favourite brands they operate across over 150 countries and are at the forefront of consumer goods innovation offering their employees tailored personal training and development plans.
They are looking for ambitious National Account Managers from either food or non-food backgrounds ideally with experience with either Tesco, Asda or Morrison’s who are looking to take a step up in their career.
- Full P&L accountability and pro-active development of winning customer relationships with Top 4 Grocers, negotiating directly at Head Office level.
- Potential to lead a team across your account portfolio – although extensive leadership training will be given if required.
- Creation and management of Joint Business Plans so as to deliver and sustain market share in your channel.
- Effective range portfolio management to optimise UK business plan.
- Planning, forecasting and evaluating promotions.
- Collaboration with internal and external business functions, including category, marketing, planning and logistic departments.
- Achieving Brand and Category business goals.
- Ideally 2-4 years’ experience in FMCG in a National Account or closely related field.
- Top 4 Grocery account experience is essential, ideally with Tesco, Morrison’s and/or Asda.
- Strong numerical and analytical ability is vital, along with extensive P&L experience.
- Management experience is not a pre-requisite as industry leading training and development will be provided if necessary.
- Educated to degree level, ideally in a sales/marketing or business focused degree.
- Proactive, confident and highly collaborative with strong influencing and leadership skills.
- The ability to develop relationships with internal and external customers.
- Time management and project management skills coupled with the ability to influence others where necessary
If you are an ambitious and career-driven individual then please apply by sending your updated CV and package details