Role: Data Analyst
Salary: £25000 - £35000
Location: North West
Job Reference: AH-23338
WOULD YOU LIKE TO WORK FOR ONE OF THE LEADING DISTRIBUTORS OF SPECIALITY DRINKS FROM AROUND THE WORLD? DO YOU HAVE CATEGORY/DATA ANALYSIS EXPERIENCE WITHIN THE FMCG MARKET? IF SO, READ ON….
As part of the continued growth, an opportunity has arisen for a Data Analyst, to join a fast growing, family orientated and genuinely fantastic company where you will be integral in their strategic approach to use data to enhance their service to customers.
With an impressive heritage, this company has quickly grown to become one of the principal UK based distributors & manufacturers of drinks from across the globe! With a portfolio of over 1300 SKUs, they sell into wholesalers, restaurants and retailers both UK and Internationally! This role is an incredible opportunity for somebody to join an industry many dream of operating in. This organisation offers fantastic opportunities for career development whilst providing an environment consisting of on-site gyms, wine tasting rooms and an opportunity to complete in house qualifications!
- Manipulate data on own initiative and in response to specific briefs from the commercial teams
- Recognise and analyse key drivers & trends in the market
- Create category recommendations and analysis from market data as well as internal data
- Create and deliver clear presentations and outputs
- Must also be comfortable and confident presenting internally and externally
- Can identify the trends in the market and able to present into the financial team and National accounts team.
- A background in category analysis
- Experience of data analytical tools such as Kantar or IRI
- An ambitious and enthusiastic individual, prepared to work within a fast paced environment.
- Experience within FMCG/Retail.
- Excellent communication skills.
Reporting directly into the head of marketing, this role is highly visible to the senior leadership team and will be instrumental to the marketing strategy going forward
If you feel this role could of interest and you would like to know more, please send a copy of a CV to email@example.com or call for more information on 01616390080