Project Manager NPD
- Award winning manufacturing and distribution company
- Opportunity to work with a variety of departments
- Supporting new product development
- Growing business with excellent progression opportunities
The Role: Reporting to the Head of Marketing and based within the head office in Alfreton this leading manufacturer and distributor are looking for a Project Manager due to team expansion. You will be responsible for coordinating a number of projects with the new product development team working closely with various departments including designers, manufacturing, product managers, suppliers, marketing and sales to coordinate and lead on all new product development projects ensuring they are delivered on time and budget.
Responsibilities for the position of NPD Project Manager include:
- Managing around 3/6 projects at one time
- Coordinate design team and various other departments
- Develop systems for managing project process and plans
- Risk management
- Deliver reporting to senior management
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Previous exposure in Project Management role within the manufacturing or B2B supplier environment
- Working on multiple projects
- Understanding of New Product Development
- Previous experience ensuring projects are delivered on time, within scope and on budget.
The Company: An award winning leading manufacturing and distribution company with an excellent reputation for service and quality within the construction industry.
The Package for NPD Project Manager:
- Salary: £30,000-40,000
Location: The position of NPD Project Manager will be based in Alfreton
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.