Category Manager | Food Manufacturing | North West
Category Manager – Food Manufacturing
Do you want to work for an established Food Manufacturing business supplying innovative products into the major retailers?
Do you want to be instrumental in shaping the growth of the product category?
Are you able to combine a deep passion & understanding for Category Management, Marketing and Product Development and Commercial?
DR Newitt is currently working with a well-respected food manufacturer based in North West, we have an exciting role for a Category Manager who will have responsibility for growing a key product category.
Expectation of the Category Manager Role
- Reviewing and analysing category insights to build the commercial rationale for inclusion of products and brands within the product offering.
- Creation and delivery of a long term strategic plan for development of the category – clear marketing plans optimising key areas for comms and digital execution.
- Leading category management projects to optimise ranges and related merchandising.
- Building and driving category relationships.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Management of Category Tools
- Retail Gap Analysis
- Kantar – Key insights
- Identification of gaps and proposals for new challenger brands and concepts
- Structured marketing plans by customer to include where necessary campaign ideas, digital execution, comms and other marketing plans
Working side the Commercial teams. Input in Commercial and Growth strategy.
What are we looking for?
- Proven track record in Category Management working with major retailers.
- Professional and friendly personality who can work well cross functionally.
- Excellent communication skills.
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Greg Carroll on 0161 833 0181.