National Account Manager
Fantastic Sales Career Opportunity
Ultimate Products are looking to maximise 2017 growth in the UK retail market by increasing market share within the retail Audio and Consumer Electronics industry under our Intempo brand. To do this we require a suitably experienced and talented NAM/ SNAM to join our extremely successful sales team.
Positions are to work with major UK retailers at National level and will involve Business Development to open accounts and Account Management to develop continued business.
The objective will be to developing our Intempo Audio ranges selling to major retailers including Sainsbury’s, Morrisons, Dixons, Argos and Tesco to name a few.
We are looking for dynamic, motivated and successful sales people who can utilise their business development skills, knowledge of the industry and their key customer relationships to open and build these accounts and continue the growth of these key brands. The successful candidates must have at least 2 years relevant and successful experience in a similar UK based role selling similar product categories.
UP is able to service retailers across all channels due to having over £20 million of branded stock available across our key ranges and available for immediate delivery. Our team have fantastic sales tools available including a brand new, state of the art 25,000 sqft UK showroom and real time sales presenting software on company IPads and IPhones.
Our roles are very sales and target driven so candidates need to be motivated to develop business and drive sales from the front. In return a fantastic commission structure and overall benefits package is available. The opportunity to develop a career and reach Sales Director level is also readily available.
Job duties include:
- Developing and managing designated retail accounts through developing and maintaining long standing business relationships
- Promoting/ presenting our brands and product portfolio's, developing awareness to achieve targeted sales
- Negotiating terms of customer orders and closing sales
- Attend trade exhibitions and customer meetings when necessary
- Business development and maximising any new business opportunities.
- At least 2 years experience in a similar retail sales role selling Audio products with a proven track record
- Knowledge of retail requirements for major national retailers
- Presentation Skills
- Willingness to travel around UK for key customer meetings
- IT skills
To apply, please contact Craig Holden, HR Director if you require further information.
Closing Date: 15 July 2017.
Ultimate Products are a leading brand and product development house in the UK, with major sourcing and general merchandising functions based in the Far East. Due to recent growth the business has seen major developments including turnover due to exceed £100 million in 2017 and recently floating on the London Stock Exchange.
We have large European design and development offices based just outside of Manchester in the UK and offices in both Hong Kong and Guangzhou. Established in 1997 we provide a total end to end solution for retailers. We have developed a sound supply partner base across 12 different consumer product categories including Housewares, Electrical, Audio and Laundry, to bring exclusive branded products to market. Our buying teams work closely with these supply partners to both source and develop new products and determine winning lines that are sold to major, global retailers throughout the year.
Some of our winning brands include:
* Beldray * Russell Hobbs * Salter * Inspire * Intempo * ZFrame * Constellation * Portobello
We have skilled designers that produce a wealth of packaging, surface pattern designs, innovative product designs, marketing material and style guides for all of our well known brands. Our Merchandising and QA/QC times strive to provide the best level of product quality and supply chain service in order to ensure customers obtain on time delivery and to their specific requirements.
At Ultimate we strive for success in everything we do and not only meet our customers’ expectations but to exceed them. We couldn't achieve this without drive, motivated and passionate people as part of our team. Career progression and job opportunity is a key element to our culture and we encourage our people to make a difference and develop within and beyond their role. We are always looking for talented people with the drive to succeed, so if you believe you've got what it takes to become a part of Ultimate please get in touch or visit our website for our latest job vacancies.
Visit our website www.upgs.com for more information on our fantastic business story and opportunity.
More jobs like this
- Non Food & Drink Category Management jobs in North West England
- Non Food & Drink National Accounts jobs in North West England
- Non Food & Drink Retail Management jobs in North West England
- Non Food & Drink Sales jobs in North West England
- Non Food & Drink Supply Chain & Logistics jobs in North West England