Senior Development Manager
Wembley, covering East London, South East London, Kent and West Sussex
Opportunity to take first steps into man management!!
As a Senior Development Manager for Field Sales Solutions you would represent Ferrero UK, recognised for iconic brands such as Ferrero Rocher, Nutella, Kinder, Tic Tac and now Thornton’s. They’re also the fastest growing confectionery company in the UK.
Join us in this senior level role and you’ll be there to train and develop those Retail Development Managers to ensure they maximise the sales of their teams, who’ll go on to deliver an unmatched service to their retail clients.
The role - You’ll:
- Spend three days per week working on our journey plan, developing coaching methods
- Spend the other two out in the field coaching our Retail Development Managers
- Plan cyclical, sessional and annual KPIs and then deliver beyond them
- Manager and influence customer relationships to deliver a whole new level of customer engagement for Ferrero UK
- Educate customers on market and category opportunities directly
- Keep developing your own performance with the help of your RSM
What you’ll need to do the job:
- A strong knowledge of the grocery, impulse and cash and carry sectors
- Probably some Field Sales Management experience
- Commercial flair that’s seen you managing profit and loss for your own stores
- The determination to keep learning and developing
- Outstanding team leadership skills
- A real focus on results
- A full driving licence and happiness to stay away from home
To apply, please send us your full CV and covering letter
FSS is an equal opportunities employer.