My client is a premium fresh food business with an exciting product range. Already established in the HoReCa channels they are looking to continue to grow strategically within these sectors as well as the Wholesale sector.
The role is a Sales Manager position covering the South East of England focussed predominantly in London. Due to the growth of the business they are seeking an energetic, dynamic and hungry sales individual. There will be a mixture of account management with an emphasis on driving new business.
• Report to and liaise with the Business Director on the week’s activities, past, present and future.
• Proactively increasing sales to established and new customers to meet and if possible exceed sales targets.
• Selling a range of chilled food products into the foodservice/catering industry.
• Developing relationships and building rapport with customers
• MUST HAVE knowledge and experience of selling food products to food service and catering sector.
• Prior relationships/contacts within HORECA and Wholesale sectors will be advantageous.
• Hungry and determined to develop business and manage accounts.
• Proven salesperson in the food industry.
• Must have had experience of working for an SME.
• An individual who is keen to progress with company.
What’s on Offer
• Monday to Friday.
• Covering South East.
• Office based (London) – Flexible
• £30,000 - £40,000 basic