National Account Manager
The role as National Account Manager is an exciting opportunity with an innovative business, to drive a core brand that has multiple progression opportunities within the Grocery & Convenience channel.
Our client are a leader in the food industry. Through innovation, a focus on NPD along with a un-rivalled ambition to continue their success, this is a great opportunity within a senior capacity as National Account Manager to join the team.
- Creating, negotiating and implementing a profitable Joint Business Plan.
- Building strong customer relationships across multi channels including buying, supply chain, on line, formats, finance at all relevant levels.
- Managing the promotional activity within the Grocery & Convenience channel
- On-going management of the sales forecast for named accounts and updating internal systems.
- Winning new business with customers we are not currently trading with in this channel
- Experience working within the Grocery and/or Convenience channel
- Current knowledge of the Food sector with Private Label experience
- Excellent presentation and communication skills with the ability to deal at all levels and present convincing commercial propositions
- Experience in delivering Joint Business Plans with successful growth of P&L responsibility
- National Account Manager responsibility with a current experience/passion to get into the food sector and a drive to succeed at an exciting time of growth
- The role office based and for this reason, we require someone commutable to the East Midlands
£45,000 - £50,000 (dependant on experience)
Car Allowance & Benefits