Exciting opportunity for an Account Manager to join a niche toy business based in Surrey. With the potential to build and develop on your skill-set, this is a perfect opportunity for someone looking for a step into a career with toys where it can be Christmas everyday!!
My client is a small and entrepreneurial toy business, based in the heart of Surrey. Easily accessible from Surrey or from London (Waterloo/Clapham Junction) they offer a tight knit and friendly environment with a portfolio of quality toy products. With products sold worldwide, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
Account Manager will need to develop a strong understanding of the toy sector identify consumer trends and competitor information. You will be responsible for researching and progressing business opportunities and increasing sales in line with the company plan and direction.
The Account Manager will:
- Ideally have working knowledge and exposure to the retail sector
- Have a proven sales track record in a similar role
- Be able to demonstrate experience of account management, including multi-level negotiation within key accounts
- Have strong selling and negotiating skills
- Be a proactive self starter
- Be highly motivated with strong commercial awareness and the ability to use commercial knowledge to increase profit and business growth
The role offers an attractive salary of up to £25,000 plus additional benefits