National Account Manager
Senior National Account Manager / National Account Manager
The Commercial Sales & Marketing division of Exsurgo is recruiting a National Account Manager for a food manufacturing company based in Surrey, who specialise in Private Label and Branded products.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented National Account Executive, or Account Manager to join a fantastic company within the food industry in the UK, who really take a lot of pride in their products.
It is a great chance for someone to take that next step in their career into an Account Management role, or someone to move into a smaller company where they will have a lot more autonomy.
Due to innovation and a real passion for food, this company have developed a premium brand, and also manufacture private label products on behalf of leading grocers and discounters.
This is a fast paced role that sits within the Commercial Sales team of the company. You will be responsible for a major portfolio, managing accounts with 2 of the Top 4 accounts, and full responsibility of the P&L, and negotiating with Buyers.
- Account Management experience within the Grocery/Discounter channel – Tesco, Asda, Aldi, Lidl etc.;
- Experience of managing the P&L of accounts within FMCG, negotiating with Buyers and implementing JBPs;
- Ideally Food industry experience, but drinks or other FMCG will be considered;
- Prepared to travel UK wide.
- £40,000 - £60,000 DOE;
- Company Car;
- Healthcare, Pension and Benefits.
If you are interested in this exciting position, then please apply!
Successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.