Regional Sales Manager - High Street
Title: Regional Sales Manager.
Location: Field based - West & East Midlands.
Salary: c£28k, Bonus, Car, Pension and Healthcare.
Our client is a unique FMCG business that operates across the Grocery Retailer channel, High Street, Wholesale and a wide range of Independent stores. A globally recognised business with some fantastic brands! They have two international offices and also one here in the UK. This is a company enjoying a successful period of growth and innovation which has resulted in team expansion. With three main categories there is great product and brand diversity meaning you will never become disillusioned – there are always new products to get to grips with! A genuine, friendly culture makes this an enjoyable place to work. The business truly values it's employees and will at every opportunity seek to reward & enhance performance.
- Manage a range of High Street, Wholesale and independent stores across the West & East Midlands.
- Identify new business opportunities.
- Manage contracts and be comfortable with spread sheets.
- Produce business plans aligned to customer needs.
- Budget accountability.
- Report into the Head of Sales (National).
- Achieve success to focus on next move internally after 18 months – National Accounts.
- C2-3 year’s field sales experience within the FMCG industry – food, drink or non-food.
- Ideally experience with big brands.
- Currently located within the Midlands (on patch).
- Bright, articulate and ambitious.
- Comfortable managing a wide range of accounts.
- Excel efficient.
- Ideally degree educated but not necessary.
- Great work ethic and fast paced.
The successful candidate will currently be working in field sales within the FMCG industry. Your experience & approach are key to the success of this role. If you think the above profile is you then please get in touch by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and also for any other roles you might be interested in www.workwithseven.com ref: 20/14473/7
If you do not hear back within 7 days the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. We are a specialist in the consumer sector and as such most of our vacancies require candidates with experience in the consumer market. We will therefore retain your details and contact you if we can be of some assistance to you in your search.