National Account Manager
This is a critical, fast paced and exciting National Account Management role for an international leader in food safety and security, facility hygiene and product protection.
With generated revenue of approximately $7.8 billion in 2014, Sealed Air has a significant global presence with approximately 25,000 employees who serve customers in 175 countries.
Widely recognized for its innovative and inventive brands such as Bubble Wrap® brand cushioning, Cryovac® brand food packaging solutions and DiverseyTM brand cleaning and hygiene solutions, Sealed Air offers efficient and sustainable solutions that create business value for customers, enhance the quality of life for consumers and provide a cleaner and healthier environment for future generations.
In this function you will be expected to formally develop, engage and manage on-going relationships with key decision makers and influencers with Diversey Care’s retail accounts. This is a strategic management role ideally suited to someone from a retail or logistics management background – particularly if coupled with experience of the use of chemicals within a retail environment, with sound knowledge of associated compliance and legislative requirements.
Duties and responsibilities:
Owning end user retail relationship
• Identify and develop value, creating projects in line with customer needs
• Demonstrate high level of knowledge in Hygiene legislation and compliance
• Keep and maintain account improvement plans
• Hold regular review meetings with all retail accounts
• Work closely with internal departments including marketing, TCS and financial teams to present a cohesive offering to client
Constant demonstration of value adding projects to end user
• Review value adding activity regularly with key decision makers
• Engage in industry hygiene groups at high level
• Drive process of regular account reviews
Identify and develop new business opportunities within existing retail accounts
• Use data to drive account improvement activity
• Identify industry trends and take action to stay ahead
• Constant review of product and application needs by account
Maintain clear awareness of Hygiene Legislation
• Ensure knowledge is updated to keep ahead of legislative changes effecting retail.
• Participation in Industry forums
• Participation in Legislative forums
• Achievement of agreed annual sales targets and churn reduction
• Achieve high value outcomes with end user compliance
We are looking for a personable, proactive leader to join our team – someone who has the ability to make decisions in line with legislative and compliance guidelines and always has the customer at the forefront of their mind. Successful applicants will also be:
• Clear, confident and enthusiastic communicators with the ability to engage and influence at all levels.
• Able to build positive relationships and give clear direction to team members in order to inspire people to hit targets that result in a performance driven - values led, operational team.
• Able to travel nationwide to client and partner sites, with a home office location of Northampton.
Specific Job Skills:
The successful candidate will ideally have experience within the retail or support logistics field. A background in specialist hygiene or in chemicals within the food or retail industry will also be advantageous - possibly with a relevant qualification or equivalent experience. Has previous, demonstrable experience of managing national accounts and forging relationships at the highest levels.
Salary & Benefits:
• Attractive salary and bonus package
• 25 days holidays plus Bank Holidays
• Company Car
• Excellent Pension Scheme
• Critical Illness
• Laptop, Phone.
• Childcare Vouchers
Discovery Executive are the retained managing consultants. All applications will be processed through Discovery. We regret due to the high volume of applications we receive; only those successful on application will be contacted for interviews. In the event that you are unsuccessful for this opportunity, we may still be able to help you and we will retain your application and consider you for other opportunities.