Business Development Manager - Forecourts / Conveneince
This well-known FMCG branded business is a leader within the Impulse and Convenience channel and is now seeking a passionate and driven business developer to help grow the Forecourts channel through route-to-market and direct customer targets.
Working closely with the senior management, you will drive sales and distribution in National and Regional Major Retail / Forecourt groups such as MRH, Motor Fuel Group, Euro Garages and Rontec. Where you will ideally already have senior level contacts within the targeted account base. In addition, you will have solid working relationships with wholesale distributors such as P&H, Spar and Booker and have a track record in a similar role where it is essential that you have a business development mentality and hold strong account management skills with the right approach and personality.
The successful candidate will have the following criteria:-
- Significant experience in business development within the UK Wholesale and/or Forecourts channel
- Contacts within customers of the top 50 forecourt and convenience operators
- Commercially savvy with strong financial skills and the ability to
- Excellent presentation and organisational skills
- Must be comfortable with working in a homebased role ideally based in the Northern regions
- Good level of education
In return, this company offers great career stability in addition to a high rewarding remuneration package with a competitive salary plus a generous bonus and car scheme.
Due to high volume advert responses, if you do not receive acknowledgment or a reply to your application within 14 days – please feel free to follow up although it is likely that your application has been unsuccessful. If this is the case, please continue reviewing vacancies with Henson Recruitment moving forward.