Shopper Marketing Manager - Drinks
Do you aspire to be a part of leading drinks brand and their current and future success story? With a fast paced and dynamic culture and an innovation pipeline to watch out for...
Our client is home to some of the most iconic heritage brands within the drinks industry, they boast a portfolio of brands that are found around the globe! As a #1 category captain and their exponential growth with their existing brand portfolio and new tastes that they have acquired from around the world, they are now looking to recruit ‘top talent’ from within the FMCG industry. They have a unique culture which is at the heart of everything they do, with an entrepreneurial spirit, and a passion to raise the bar.
Unlike many other businesses our client is very action orientated when it comes to developing their internal talent especially at a fast pace! As part of their continued business growth strategy, they are looking to recruit their leaders of the future.
As the Shopper Marketing Manager you will be accountable for the planning and subsequent flawless execution of the commercial calendar in the core retailers. This position is a pivotal to the success of our clients brand portfolio and plays a key role in building strong retailer relationships. You will be expected to create compelling arguments and engage with key customers to understand their requirements and deliver the best suited activity.
The ideal fit:
- Have experience in a customer facing role within a Marketing or sales environment in Grocery ideally.
- Demonstrate being able to work within a fast paced environment
- Ability to lead and influence others to land exceptional plans that effectively delivers against customer and brand objectives
- Able to create and improve processes
- Experience of managing agencies on campaigns / creative development
- Strong commercial acumen
- Proven track record of ‘first class’ execution
Ready for the challenge to keep up with this fast paced environment?
If you believe in your ability and wish to develop your career please contact Chloe Easton on 07891 248 124 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.