UK National Account Controller
We are looking to recruit an entrepreneurial sales professional, reporting directly to our Managing Director to control all UK National Accounts within the FMCG sector, handling some accounts personally and others through our sales team.
- Successful, young and dynamic company in the Beauty and Personal Care sector.
- Exciting portfolio of brands recognised for their quality, innovation and design.
- Well respected Multi-million T/O company growing in both UK and International markets.
- Career development opportunities.
The principal purpose of the role will be to;
- Maximise the sales and profitability of the existing sales portfolio and bring increased profitable growth.
- Manage the existing UK sales team and ensure compliance with agreed sales objectives.
- Collaborate with Senior Management Team to drive and implement a cohesive business strategy.
- Develop and deliver JBP’s.
- Motivation and drive to seek sales with a tenacious and entrepreneurial approach.
- Experience in major Grocery/Drug account sales within FMCG.
- Strong analytical skills and strategic thinking.
- Exceptional presentation and negotiation skills.
- Ability to identify profitable business development opportunities.
- Excellent commercial awareness and profit responsibility.
- Experience of managing a P&L, working in top 4 UK retailers and have a strong track record of delivering growth as well as a keen understanding of the skills required to work across multiple channels.
- Be attracted to the opportunity of working in a smaller company where you will have greater flexibility and influence on decisions.
- Knowledge of and/or experience in the Beauty & Personal Care industry would also be highly advantageous.
- Proficiency in all MS Office programs, particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Basic c£50k pa + unlimited bonus + additional benefits/expenses.
- Our Head Office is based on the South Coast just outside Brighton.