Shopper Marketing Activation Manager
We have a unique opportunity within our stellar Shopper Marketing team for a Shopper Activation Manager, with the aim to interrupt and inspire shoppers to select our brands in a very exciting yet competitive category. We are looking for a creative, organised, expert communicator and collaborator to be our next Shopper Activation Manager. You will be joining close knit Twickenham based Marketing and Sales teams.
You will instantly recognise our brands including Penfolds, Wolf Blass, Lindemans and our newest brand, Blossom Hill. At Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) we are uniquely positioned as a global leader in wine, with an enviable corporate culture, a passion for our products and desire to succeed.
What will you do as Shopper Activation Manager?
- Create and deliver great activation plans for our key convenience and impulse customers and drive initiatives that improve our in store Point of Purchase, driving sales.
- Using shopper and category information and insight to provide our convenience sales team with world class tools to grow the category and TWE’s share of the category
- Execute the short, medium & long-term Shopper Marketing priorities based on customer, shopper and market insights to develop commercial arguments, customer propositions & ‘in store visibility tools’ that enable TWE to Brilliantly Execute and win at the POP (Point of Purchase).
- Work closely with sales team & customers to develop effective communication & sales driving initiatives at moment of choice for retailers and shoppers
- Work effectively with Sales and marketing to ensure the commercial aspects of brand plans are commercially grounded & viable and “come to life” from our customer perspective.
- Manage budget investment & ensure effective evaluation from an ROI perspective to drive effective decision making
To be the Shopper Activation Manager you will have:
- Degree level education preferred
- Previous experience working in a brand/customer marketing environment
- Understanding of main marketing principles
- Experience working within a fast moving environment
- Experience of the convenience channel helpful
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
This is an excellent time to join Treasury Wine Estates, offering a competitive salary and great benefits such as private medical, 25 days holiday, pension scheme, travel insurance, childcare vouchers, season ticket loan, wine allowance, learning and development and much more. We aim to be the world’s most celebrated wine company and we invite you to apply online today to join us on our journey.
In line with the Immigration, Nationality and Asylum Act, all applicants will be expected to provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK if invited to interview.
Treasury Wine Estates recognises the benefits of a diverse workforce and we therefore welcome applications from all backgrounds and all sections of the community.