Territory Sales Manager (On Trade)
My client now has a vacancy for a Territory Sales Manager (On Trade) to join their field sales team, covering the Edinburgh area.
My client is a leading FMCG business.
As Territory Sales Manager (On Trade) you will be responsible for the account management and business development of an existing customer base through out Edinburgh.
The successful Territory Sales Manager (On Trade) will have the following demonstrable skills:
- Proven track record of account management and business development within the On Trade sector.
- FMCG sales experience.
- Excellent communication skills; verbal, written and listening.
- Ability to build relationships at all levels of an organisation, both internally and externally.
- Strong negotiation skills and commercial acumen.
- Strong IT skills with the ability to report back to management.
- Influencing skills.
- Ability to journey plan.
- Full UK driving licence.
Basic salary DOE + car, bonus, pension, healthcare