Supply Chain and Logistics Manager - Branded Domestic Appliances
Our client is an established leading manufacturer of branded white goods and major domestic appliances who supply to both B2B and retail customers across the Globe. They have had many notable achievements and achieved World’s number one with a number products in their extensive portfolio. They pride themselves on their attention to detail and ability to deliver innovative and high performing products to keep up with their evolving customer requirements.
As the successful Supply Chain and Logistics Manager will be expected to make sure all the procedures are in place to guarantee full compliance with our client’s company policies and requirements in terms of sensitive data management as well as legal and fiscal requirements. You will also be responsible to set the annual and seasonal inventory goals which align to the business needs and support the development of the business. As the Supply Chain and Logistics Manager you will support the maximisation of the on time delivery performance whilst also supporting the tracking and driving of the monthly forecasting goals. You will also be responsible for the arrangement and execution of the logistics operation to ensure timely delivery of finished product to market.
The successful Supply Chain and Logistics Manager will:
- Current experience in one of the following roles: Supply Chain Manager, Planning Manager, Supply Chain Planner, Demand Planning Manager, Logistics Manager or equivalent.
- Current experience in a branded FMCG business
- Driven and self-motivated with appetite to build strong internal/external relationships
- Be tenacious and results driven
- Pro-active approach to all commercial challenges.
- Ideally be degree educated or equivalent
In return you will receive a salary of £45,000 plus benefits.
This is an office based role in Surrey.
If you believe in your ability and wish to develop your career please contact Katie Gibbs on 01159 841 801 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.