Sales Representative - Designer Accessories
Fantastic new opportunity with a well-respected and award-winning high quality eye wear products business.
This exciting client designs, produces and distributes a range of high quality eye wear products, working with global premium fashion designer brands.
As Sales Professional you will be responsible for:
* Managing an area of existing customers whilst also looking at new business opportunities within your region
* Presenting, promoting and selling branded optical frames to existing and prospective customers
* Scheduling appointments with new and prospective customers, providing the relevant information to head office
* Preparing and submitting a weekly status report, containing customer visit information and relevant commentary
* Analysing market trends and competition in order to give each customer the utmost consultative solution
This is a brilliant opportunity for a sales professional with experience in consumer territory sales to join a leading business and develop your career within the optical industry, working with premium designer brands.
The Sales Professional - Designer Accessories must:
* Have experience in a field sales role, ideally in a consumer industry
* Be able to manage a territory spanning across the South (therefore living within this territory)
* Have the ability to build on and develop strong working business relationships with existing accounts
* Be able to source and develop new business opportunities
* Come with a demonstrable track record of success
* Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Be flexible, driven, open and honest
* Hold a Clean UK Driving Licence
Competitive Salary plus commission and bonus scheme (and package incl. car)