- Exciting role in a growing and progressive global organisation
- International marketing (EMEA)
- Fantastic career opportunities in the UK and further afield
- Commercially driven role
The Role: This global organisation is offering a fantastic international marketing opportunity for a candidate driven by customer mapping into distribution and engineered markets. If you are passionate about in-depth analysis, research and channel marketing this international role is offering the senior level position you deserve.
Responsibilities for the position of International Marketing Manager include:
- Competitor intelligence / market analysis & understanding / price analysis
- Customer journey mapping / personal development / field & end-user research / customer survey/NPS
- Product launch & channel management
- Brand strategy
- Internal engagement programs
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Customer road mapping and delivery of strategic marketing
- In-depth analytic and research experience
- International projects & culture
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to live and work in the UK
The Company: Based in Staffordshire this global company will allow you to flex your marketing muscles on an international level. With a fantastic career program this company has over 160,000 employees over a large number of countries but still maintains a sense of unity and passion for all employees.
- Salary: £40,000-50,000
Location: The position of Marketing Manager will be based in Staffordshire.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our Coventry office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.