Key Account Manager
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a strong and successful FMCG account manager to join my client; the world's leading lawn and garden products business as their new Key Account Manager looking after major customers in the garden centre channel. My client is the envy of their industry with many category leaders and fantastic brands.
My client is the world leader in lawn and garden products and a true household name.
The Key Account Manager will be responsible for a defined portfolio of customer's worth in the region of £10m per annum in sales - they will deliver against key sales targets on profit and distribution through the management and implementation of agreed sales and marketing activities. They will be accountable for the development and implementation of customer business plans across the account base, and develop and implement account specific promotional plans to meet range, space and return on investment goals.
The successful candidate for the Key Account Manager role will come the following skills and background:-
- Self-starter, results driven and committed to hitting and exceeded sales target and financial goals
- Lead by example and add real sales value to an organisation through best practice in account management and building strong, lasting relationships
- Very proactive, hands on problem solver
- Team player with good interpersonal skills, someone who wants to help colleagues
- Very results orientated, not happy with just hitting budgets but stretching them and making a name for themselves within the workplace
- A forward planner, someone that get the short term results but build for the bigger picture
- Commercially very astute, someone that can spot opportunities to develop accounts
- Challenging thinker, someone that can have an open approach and be flexible around internal and external needs of stakeholders
- Someone that can embrace change and seek out the positives in every situation
- Someone who brings strong organisational and disciplined skills
- Ability to form but execute plans
- Process led, strong on P&L and financial skills required
We also require the successful candidate to be in the Camberley office location up to 4 times per week.
Up to £45,000 per annum + to 30% annual bonus + company car + pension + private medical and dental benefits + 26 days holiday plus the bank holidays