Sales Manager / Sport Supplements & Nutraceuticals / UK & Europe / £50K - £65K Negotiable + Package
My client is a leading food supplement contract manufacturer seeking a technically capable and ambitious Sales Manager. The ideal candidate will have strong experience in new business development and account management while also holding a science related degree. A background from nutraceutical, pharma, food supplements / food sectors/food ingredients would be of great relevance. It is important to have a science related background due to the level of involvement working with R&D teams to develop accounts and secure new business. This is an office based role with client visits approx. once per fortnight. This is a fantastic opportunity for career variety.
- Heavily involved in bespoke food supplement new product development based on client requirements
- Focus will be on developing new profitable business across the UK and Europe (albeit European travel is infrequent), and consult with and develop existing accounts through sound technical, commercial and new product development support
- Highlighting and upselling a range of company capabilities and dosage formats based on client requirements and market-trends
- Engage with other departments to ensure all projects are completed on time and in full
- Understand and communicate information and figures, liaising with colleagues and customers
- Technical background in food ingredients, chemistry, pharmaceuticals etc.
- Educated to degree level with preference of life sciences or food science
- Thrives on fulfilling client requirements
- Thrives on developing the business to achieve growth plans
- Ideally 4 years’ technical sales experience
- Contract manufacturing experience welcomed
- Enjoys and is able to read between the lines of data, in order to provide customers with great service//// Alex, I’m not sure what this means/////
- Happy to travel as required
What’s On Offer:
£50,000 - £65,000 negotiable salary based on experience + package including bonus
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Alex Tye on 0161 833 0181.