Field Sales Representative - FMCG
A great opportunity to work for a market leading FMCG company that offers extensive training/development and a competitive salary then this may be the role for you.
As one of the big players in the FMCG industry my client will provide the opportunity to work with some of the most iconic products on the global market. They encourage their staff to be entrepreneurial and provide fantastic career prospects in return, they place a very heavy focus on looking after their team and promoting within. If you are looking for a blue chip company to fast track your career then look no further.
The role will be a field based customer facing role. Previous experience would be desirable however not essential. Role will involve a weekly target for client meetings and have an account management focus.
- Visit dentists, hygienists and therapists within dental practices, area health authorities, hospital and dental hospitals located within your territory
- establish contact and build rapport with dental professionals
- educate dentist professionals and their teams in specific oral care areas , as well as the benefits of the products
- Complete a business plan and weekly visit plans
- provide technical/scientific and product information through arranging , administering and presenting at trade exhibitions and a one to one basis with dental professionals
- Strong track record of relationship building
- Expertise in consultative and solutions selling
- Experienced in being customer facing in the field
- The ability to communicate clearly and concisely complex concepts ( Medical & Scientific) to customers.
- Exposure to working/partnering with health care professionals
- the ability to make customer centric sales recommendations
- proven track record of operating in a KPI driven environment
- Degree educated
- Living in North East London
£30,000 - £32,000 Basic Salary + Package