Area Sales Manager – Textiles, Furniture, Home Accessories
Area Sales Manager – Textiles, Furniture, Home accessories
Up to £35k + 20% bonus
Full executive package
Northern Home Counties
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join one of the UK’s leading businesses in interior furnishings and fabrics for the home. Our client is looking for an experienced Area Sales Manager to join their existing sales team, to cover East Anglia and the South East. With the creation and design of their product range taking place in-house, there is a passion for design that runs deep throughout the company inspiring a worldwide customer base.
The role of Area Sales Manager is to focus your attention on developing the area across a variety of customers including Interior Designers, Specialist Gift & Furniture stores, Garden Centres and larger independent retailers. Our client is looking for someone to become a true ambassador of the company with a genuine passion for the products and an interest in home décor and design. Working closely with senior management to define and embed the culture and key business values, you will be tasked to maximise existing client portfolios whilst developing new accounts across the territory.
To be considered for this opportunity you will have the following skills and attributes;
- Excellent career history in achieving and exceeding sales targets.
- Experience in home decoration and textiles are desirable, a genuine interest and an enthusiasm in the industry is a must.
- The ability to build on existing relationships and create new ones with prospect customers
- Excellent sales and negotiation ability
- Organisational and time management skills,
- The initiative and enthusiasm to succeed.
- Located within the Northern Home Counties, Oxfordshire, Bucks, Hertfordshire and experience within the independent customer base is also key
If you feel you have the relevant experience outlined above please call Sam Gray at Clear Edge Search & Selection on 0113 2054970, alternatively forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org