Area Sales Manager, Accessory Specialist – DIY/Power Tools
Area Sales Manager, Accessory Specialist – DIY/Power tools
Competitive Salary + Additional Benefits
My client are a market leader in the power tools industry and due to growth are creating a new position within the UK salesforce to manage the increasing business within the power tool accessory category.
Working alongside the National Accounts Team focusing on increasing existing business and gaining new business within the power tool accessory category. This role is to cover accounts nationwide and will also require time spent working in head office, Milton Keynes, as well as working from home. The successful will be an energetic, goal-driven person with excellent communication skills. Must have DIY or closely related industry experience.
- Be the main point of contact of assigned customers
- Follow up regularly after closing a sale to ensure client satisfaction
- Respond promptly to customer queries to find solutions
- Work with national account managers when needed
- Present new or additional products to existing and new customers
- Approach prospective customers through cold-calling, email etc.
- To meet sales targets
- Send written reports on sales activity, accounts status, etc.
- Proven experience as an Account Representative or other sales role
- Proficient in MS Office applications, especially excel
- Strong communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking ability
- Assertiveness and confidence
- Goal-driven with ability to work under pressure
- Good problem-solving skills