Senior National Account Manager - Multiple Retail
My client now has a vacancy for a Senior National Account Manager - Multiple Retail to join their team and manage one of their top 4 grocery accounts.
My client is a global branded FMCG business and market leader.
As Senior National Account Manager - Multiple Retail, you will be responsible for managing one of my clients top 4 accounts within the UK multiple grocery retail sector with direct responsibility for 2 National Account Managers. This role offers serious opportunity for progression whether it be in the UK or their other locations throughout the world.
The successful Senior National Account Manager - Multiple Retail will have the following demonstrable skills:
- Proven track record of national account management within the grocery multiple retail channel.
- Excellent people management skills including the ability to manage cross-functional groups (internal and external
- Experience of P&L responsibility, JBP's and delivering robust commercial plans.
- Ability to be creative and flexible in their approach to overcome and be successful in the ever changing world of UK retailer is critical.
- Strong collaboration & influencing skills - proven in a global/matrix structure.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Persistent, tenacious and resilient.
- Proficiency in use of major Microsoft applications - Excel, Outlook, Power Point and Word.
- Degree/MBA educated desirable but not a pre-requisite.
- A self-starter by nature with a 'can do' attitude.
- Respectful of others.
- Ability to work a minimum of 3 days per week in office in Newcastle, Tyne and Wear.
- Flexible to undertake UK travel as required.
- Valid and current Driver's License with a good driving record.
Up to £65k basic salary DOE + Bonus + Car Allowance + Pension + Healthcare + benefits