Territory Manager- Alcohol
My client is a household name within the alcohol industry providing an innovative twist to traditional drinks. They are seeking an ambitious individual who lives the local pub scene.
If you are looking to establish yourself in FMCG with a leading brand, this role could be for you.
My client has hit the UK market by storm since its introduction and has gone from strength to strength. With its staff being the face of the business, they take pride in their staff who are able to work with autonomy and introduce innovative ways to drive sales.
Working as part of a wider team, they take pride in facilitating career growth within a fun environment.
The successful Territory Manager- Alcohol will be responsible for a diverse range of accounts including on-trade, wholesale and cash & carries. With a strong presence within the region you will be responsible for the management and development of accounts, as well as looking to identify new business opportunities. This hands on role enables interaction with the customers at ground level, being an ambassador for the company at local events.
The Territory Manager will be aware of the regional nightlife and exploit their knowledge to grow the region.
You will be required to;
- Win new business within the region
- Develop existing accounts
- Work with the Regional Manager in the implementation of budgets and forecasts for the region
- Merchandise shelf space within bars and retailers
- Implement promotional plans with wholesalers and retailers
- Capitalise on the opportunities within the South East
- Analyse competitor behaviour as well as consumer trends
You will be:
- Ambitious and driven to succeed
- A keen negotiator and communicator
- Analytical, with the ability to interpret sales data
- Easy-going and full of energy
- Confident, having the ability to communicate to stakeholders of all levels
- Proactive and innovative, being able to challenge the norm
- Commutable to the South Coast or live around Southampton
- Very passionate
The role offer an attractive salary of 25k + commission and other benefits.