Category Manager - On the Go
Role: Category Manager
Strategic Category role responsible for driving category sales through customer facing initiatives. You will be the category captain and trusted adviser in the On the Go channel.
- Design, implement and measure in-store trials with key customers ensuring to establish category led innovation strategy
- Deliver initiatives which are channel specific and meet Commercial objectives
- Ensure alignment of all category activity and plans to overall category vision and fundamentals
- Provide data-driven insights, analysis and recommendations to designated channel that enable long-term growth in the category, paying special attention to Range & Distribution, Space & Merchandising, Availability and Pricing & Promotions
- Work closely with National Account Manager's, Channel Manager's to optimise business performance
- Build and develop credible relationships with Buyers/Category Merchandising/Category Marketing within your designated customer-base
- Degree educated
- Existing Category / National Accounts experience in a big-branded FMCG environment
- Customer-facing experience
- Use of consumer, shopper, market data and planogram software (Spaceman)
- Able to grasp retail and shopper psychology
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with a reasonable amount of FMCG (or Top 4 Retail) experience, who is commercial in their thinking, whilst having strong analytical and numerical skills and is looking to make the switch into Category.