Caterers Choice - Supply Chain Merchandiser
Supply Chain Merchandiser
Competitive basic plus additional benefits
Due to growth, my client is currently recruiting for a new role within the business of Supply Chain Merchandiser to join their team in Huddersfield. Caterers Choice is a leading importer and trader of canned goods and ambient products for the UK foodservice, manufacturing and retailers. This family owned business have worked with their consumers to create bespoke ranges for some of the leading grocers and foodservice businesses in the UK. This role offers an excellent opportunity to join a growing business which offers potential progression and the chance to work with some exciting new brands.
The role itself will involve:
- Ensuring the right stock is in the right place, at the right time, every time.
- Managing relationships with all functions of the business.
- Attending weekly trade and critical path meetings with Buying, Sales and Shipping.
- Forecasting and demand planning for a breadth of products which are imported from outside the U.K
- Analysing sales data and trends.
- Managing sell through and promotional demands and to revise production plans with suppliers as required
- Gaining knowledge of international suppliers, shipping and lead times
- Reporting into the Office Sales Manager and be a strong team player within a friendly but focused & dynamic team.
In order to be considered for this opportunity, it is essential that you are able to operate Excel to an exceptional standard. Experience in supply chain or merchandising is required as well as the ability to work independently. Have the ability to work in a fast paced, demanding and busy environment is essential. As a family run business, Caterers Choice encourages its team to use initiative that will benefit the business.
If you wish to apply for this role or have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Lois Swaine at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV. Thank you.