The Buying and Merchandising division of Exsurgo is recruiting for retail buyers.
We are currently recruiting for current and future opportunities. Whether you're an established buyer looking for a new challenge or a Junior Buyer / Assistant Buyer ready to take the next step in your career we have entry-level and established opportunities in within the retail sector.
- Analysing consumer buying patterns and predicting future trends
- Regularly reviewing performance indicators, such as sales and discount levels
- Managing plans for stock levels
- Reacting to changes in demand and logistics
- Meeting suppliers and negotiating terms of contract
- Maintaining relationships with existing suppliers and sourcing new suppliers for future products
- Liaising with other departments within the organisation to ensure projects are completed
- Attending trade fairs, in the UK and overseas, to select and assemble a new collection of products
- Participating in promotional activities
- Writing reports and forecasting sales levels
- Presenting new ranges to senior retail managers
- Liaising with shop personnel to ensure supply meets demand
- Getting feedback from customers
- Training and mentoring junior staff
Successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.