SNAM - Drinks SME - Central London
This soft drinks business has its sights set on becoming the next Innocent Drinks or Vita Coco, challenging the norm within the soft drinks category and offering a truly unique product to the category. To take this SME to the next level a driven and ambitious Senior National Account Manager is needed to focus on the convenience and wholesale channels.
This company is growing at an exponential rate so for the right candidate this role would be the perfect platform to move into a Head of Sales position in the next 6-12 months.
Although this role would be initially focusing on the convenience and wholesale channels there would be scope to get involved in different areas of the business, acting as a mentor to the junior members of staff and setting the overall sales strategy with the founders.
As a Senior National Account Manager you would be responsible for:
- The P&L of both the convenience and wholesale channels.
- Setting the channel strategy and long term vision.
- Identifying target growth opportunities to find & land new points of distribution.
- Reviewing sales data and making tangible recommendations on your findings.
- Recruiting, developing and training a new field sales team.
To be considered for the role you must:
- Have a proven track record in convenience and wholesale account management.
- Be working in the FMCG industry, ideally for a food/drink challenger brand.
- Be a natural leader, man management would be preferred.
- Have a degree (or equivalent).
- Be able to interpret and construct a P&L / JBP.
If you're interested in joining a hyper growth SME where you could get some real wins on your CV in a role that would offer a wider spectrum of responsibilities then this could be the perfect role for you.
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.