Senior Sales Executive
Due to strong growth, both in the UK and overseas, my client are now looking to recruit an experienced senior sales executive.
My Client is the leading natural insect repellent in the UK their products can be found in Waitrose, Holland & Barrett, Sainsbury's, Robert Dyas, Wholefoods, all good independent health shops and chemists. My client pride them self on being an ethical company and has recently won the Queen's Award for Enterprise for Sustainable Development; the only London-based company to do so in 2015.
Due to strong growth, both in the UK and overseas, they are now looking to recruit an experienced senior sales executive.
- Closing new sales opportunities, leads, and new territories
- Managing large existing key accounts
- Forming plans and strategies, and eventually managing a sales team; providing clear and accurate direction so that they reach targets
- Agreeing sales targets
- Providing clear, accurate, and timely feedback to management on an on-going basis.
- Develop and communicate systems to streamline and improve day to day running of sales
- Driving sales through telesales including generating and organising sales lists, calling customers to drive sales, updating online database and following leads
Candidate must be able to travel into the head office based in West London- first few months will include a training program based in the office.
£25,000 - £35,000 Basic Salary + Package