This is an exciting opportunity for a Logistics Manager to join a leading FMCG business on a 12 month contract. Our client is looking for a logistics professional who can hit the ground running by forging a strong working relationship with their third party supplier. You will manage an existing contract to ensure the highest level of service is delivered.
Logistics Manager responsibilities:
- Manage the relationship with the 3rd party logistics company ensuring value for money.
- Managing the logistics budget identifying savings through collaborative work with customers.
- Work with retail customers to develop logistics strategy.
- Lead monthly reviews with 3rd party supplier whilst trying to resolve any service level issues.
Logistics Manager requirements
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Experience working in a logistics role in the FMCG industry
- Experience supplying into major multiples
- Experience managing 3rd party logistics providers against KPIs.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build great working relationships
- Good financial acumen and an analytical approach
This is initially a 12 month contract so it is essential that you have experience working in an FMCG environment, managing 3rd party logistics providers so that you are able to make an impact immediately. Our client has some globally recognisable brands and offer excellent benefits, if you are excited by this opportunity please send your CV today.
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.