Head of Internal Sales
The role as Head of Internal Sales is a new position designed to maintain extensive growth of the business and maintain sales, operations & support functions.
Our client are a leading manufacturer of consumer goods to the retail market. They have a global reach and have multiple functions with expertise across retail, leisure, food service & hospitality market sectors.
The role as Head of Internal Sales will consist of the following roles & responsibilities;
* Manage all internal sales, processes & functions across the UK business
* Drive internal/external relationships from the Birmingham office with an account team of 13 personnel
* Ensure service delivery is sustained across all functions including excellent communication & brand identity
* Report directly into the Sales Director
* Improve strategy across sales & operational requirements at all times
We are looking for the following profile to be successful as Head of Internal Sales;
* Experience in managing internal functions across sales
* Previous management of people will be a must
* Excellent relationship & stakeholder management
* Keen attention to detail & ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic working conditions
* Ability to identify and source solutions with sales, operations and service delivery
£30,000 - £40,000 (dependant on experience)