National Account Manager, Food FMCG, East Midlands
National Account Manager - Food business, East Midlands
A leading FMCG food retailer with a multitude of brands in the in the food sector is seeking a talented account manager to help drive business through a designated channel. Any channel experience will be considered, although retail experience would be an advantage.
- Conceive, construct and implement yearly joint business plans
- Be responsible for budget management, promotions and margin
- Work cross functionally with trade marketing, commercial strategy and brand management
- Be responsible for sell through of NPD and new brand launches
- Negotiate and land JBP's
- Manage a P&L
- Mentor junior team members
This role does require an FMCG national accounts specialist, ideally food but non-food will be considered. Candidates can be taking a step up from NAE level. Strong interpersonal, analytical and negotiation skills are all key to success in this role.
The salary and package on offer is very competitive in the industry and also huge opportunity for career progression.