Better Placed are proud to be working with a fantastic FMCG business based in Sunderland who are looking to appoint a Brand Manager, this would be perfect for an ABM looking to take their next step!
As the Brand Manager you will have an exciting opportunity to develop consumer focussed brand strategies for a truly exciting product portfolio.
The Key areas of responsibility will include:
- To have a firm understanding of the brand and utilise this to assist in the creation of the yearly brand and product strategy
- Responsibility for the brand's digital experiences; Social and customer champion
- Help to create and support marketing content to use for social media purposes (e.g. customer videos briefs, customer case studies, blog posts, posts and customers)
- Partake in all renovation and NPD projects, working along side the Head of Marketing to manage the full artwork process from concept to launch.
- Work in conjunction with the Head of Marketing to identify potential market opportunities and assist with the development of NPD.
The ideal candidate will be degree-educated (or equivalent) and have a marketing background within a branded environment. Experience of BTL/social Media coupled with knowledge of the NPD process.